Join the amazing team at HOXTON Data! We are a high-powered security card writing firm growing rapidly and looking for a rock star Remote HR/ Talent Acquisition Specialist to help grow our business to the next level.
Founded in 2012, we are a high-performing team, providing security data cards and employee cards for businesses. HOXTON is committed to cultivating a culture of exceptional people who create outstanding results for our clients. We are a close-knit team that is motivated, smart, disciplined, organized and committed to turning ideas into action. We are professional, honest and passionate about our work.
We already have many happy contractors and are adding more every day. Grow with us as we address the business needs of clients around the world.
Key Responsibilities :
- Source and evaluate candidates for presentation to hiring managers- through direct sourcing, advertising, networking, working with our existing database, and utilising website tools to generate new opportunities
- Coordinate the recruiting process for various positions while optimizing the quality of new hires, time to hire and cost to hire;
- Display of job advertisements, conducting telephone interviews and job interviews;
- Manage interview schedule and provide new hire orientation;
- Cooperation with the management team in developing talent and implement effective HR;
- Policies to support company business objectives;
- Working well within a fast-paced dynamic environment with a high sense of urgency
- Excellent English and your own Native Language communication skills, written and verbal is a must
- Experience with clasifieds platforms and job boards is a must
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Experience developing classified ads
- Self-motivated and results driven with ability to communicate and influence effectively with client group and outside candidates
- Confident working autonomously and able to demonstrate previous successful ownership of client group
- Ability to consistently deliver a high level of customer-focused service
- Flexible/adaptable in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to manage multiple priorities concurrently, prioritising where required and delivering to deadline
- Experience in Ads Submissions (very important)
Employment Type: Full-Time Remote